Can our surrounding environment help us to be healthier?
Did you ever think or experience how our surroundings can impact our living?
Yes, our surrounding environment has a lot of impact on our daily life – sleep, stress,etc. Here are the surprising ways our surrounding environment can help us to be healthier..
- Reduce screen time before bed, and sleep in complete darkness.
- Our body posture – Notice your posture and sit up straight particularly at work to keep you alert and ready for action.
- In between emails and meetings, take a deep breath in, and slowly exhale, and do your work from a place of calm.
- Reduce clutter in your surroundings
- Keep healthy foods within sight ( and junk food out of sight! )
- Clean out your news feed – Notice what it is in your life that brings joy and love, and bring more attention to that. Consider unfriending, unfollowing, and letting go of the media consumption that is not serving you – This is similar to Nipun Mehta’s one of the projects – DailyGood.org
For more detailed scientific explanation follow the below link: