Our goal at Fountainhead School is to develop human potential not only professionally but personally also, in a continuous effort to become and remain an institute of excellence in education. Keeping that in mind we conduct, ‘Life classes’.
With these workshops, we help every individual to:
- Understand love & relationships
- Discover his/her mission and passion in life
- Find their dreams and help them gain that confidence needed to achieve larger than life, impossible sounding dreams!
- Develop an ability to think for oneself
We are also doing our part for bringing a change in society by:
- Making people good parents – which will solve half the world’s problems anyway
- Making people principled and value-driven – which should ideally solve the other half of the world’s problems!!!
- Giving individuals and therefore the society the ability to distinguish facts from opinions and often plain nonsense*
- Reduce hatred in the world – may be even bring world peace
Why are we doing this? Because:
- We believe in challenging the status quo – of the state of Indian education
- We believe in thinking differently in everything we do – in the curriculum we teach, in the way we see children, in the way we communicate to parents, and in the way we govern ourselves!
- We must know what we want to do and what we want in life
- We must be able to prioritize those things that are most important for us.
- We must be able to create meaningful mutual relationships.
- We must enjoy our health and grow continuously in all aspects of life – mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
And remember that there are always choices to make – which means there are consequences to each of those choices. We must be willing to accept those consequences!
So we conduct “Life classes for all staff including management, teachers, administrative and support staff.
Be inspired and inspire others!!
The workshops are as follows:
- 7 habits and Love: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (compulsory level) – ‘7 Habits and love workshop is a guide to finding solutions and directions for many of our problems. It is based on the book ‘7 Habits of highly effective people’ by Stephen Covey. Along with it, we learn about – Pain and Suffering, Discipline, Myths of love, Building Relationships and Forgiveness.
- Integrity and emotional intelligence: Integrity and emotional intelligence (compulsory Level) – We learn about – Understanding Paradigms and experiences of Paradigm shifts, Reading the book – “FEEL THE FEAR AND DO IT ANYWAY “- SUSAN JEFFERS. We also learn how to be more intelligent with our emotions so that we are always in the driver’s seat! Emotional intelligence has 5 components: Self-awareness, Self-regulation, Motivation, Empathy, and Social skills.
- Critical Thinking: Critical Thinking – (compulsory)“Critical thinking is that mode of thinking — about any subject, content, or problem — in which the thinker improves the quality of his or her thinking by skillfully analyzing, assessing, and reconstructing it.” – Thus we make the participants learn & change the way of thinking.
- Various workshops to choose from but to attend any one compulsorily.
- Art and skill
- Health & Fitness
- Community Service
- Book Club
- Personal Project
- Educational Courses
Read about current offerings here – Workshop details – Life Classes – Staff