As a Man Thinketh
Three things I learnt from the book:
- We can’t choose the circumstances directly but, we can choose our thoughts and indirectly shape our circumstances.
- The analogy is given in the book of our mind like a garden which says, “The right seeds are thoughts that make us vital, energized and strong, while the weeds are disempowering thoughts.”
- I was inspired by the line which says, ” Desire leads to attention, attention leads to action, actions lead to our circumstances. “
Two things I will implement in my life:
- I will shape my thoughts rather than cribbing about the situation and circumstances around me.
- Always have a positive attitude and earn things rather than wishing for them.
One question I still have:
- The last line of the book says, “Peace, Be still!!”. Is it really attainable?